P1250113_副本


Tuesday, 10 January 2012
Sick! at 20:16

I just recovered from my poor food poisoning.
I had been battling for the past 1 week & it's was pretty terrible.

Vomited, diarrhea & got a jab on last mon (new year holiday in lieu).

To add on, it was a holiday & all clinics were closed.
So I cabbed over to cgh emergency.
And I realized waiting period was 4 hours!
I can't afford to wait as I was puking & having constant tummy-ache.

So I searched my iPhone for 24 hrs clinic & found one clinic located at simei.

Bear with the pain I continued to strive to the clinic.
Asked the doctor to give me a jab to stop the puking.

Eventually I changed 3 doctors.
Though now I am not full recovered, but I'm trying to stay healthy :)

Anyway, my brother's wedding coming in abt 2 weeks.
I already gotten my night gown ;)


I'm still trying to work out on the makeup & hairdo.

Soon, it's gonna be Chinese new year!
And it's gonna be my 24th birthday & I'm like freaking 24 soon :(

I haven't gotten my clothes for cny & my birthday.

Ps: 2 red dresses bought for no reason, my excuses of buying more clothes.
Gonna go do some shopping spree on this fri! <3

Till then.

Labels: , ,

Updated;




Site Statistic

Welcome to www.yoursweetestdream.blogspot.comA place where you where whats going out with my life (: You are currently view 5 posts at once only.
Best viewed in Google Chrome.Screwed up in IE.





Blogger Princess;

12
Jan
04 Feb
Aquarius
Camwhorer


Advertisment



Prevous Entries



Prevous Entries


JB Trip + Surprise Hoon's Birthday
Taiwan 2011
This Thai restaurant is opened by porksak. Foods ...
Bali Thai
Bambi
Had my dental checkup last month. I went  to check...
A short post to keep my blog alive. So after my B...
Bangkok
Shan 21st & Teck's 20th Birthday Celebration
Laniege Sales

Adores

Geo lense
Makeups
Sweet friends





November 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
February 2013
March 2013

Thank you

  • Designer : Josephine
  • Designer : Editor;Yours;truly.
  • Basecode : Mrs. Chuck Bass
  • Resources : The Choco Goodies , RebeccaCythia , Babydoll , Tumblr and Pinkiss
  • Host : Photobucket , Cbox , Blogger .

    Should you be listed in here and i missed you out?Do leave a tag and tell me :)

  • © All Rights Reserved