P1250113_副本


Tuesday, 10 January 2012
Dye hair at JB at 20:54

Went jb for hair coloring session with Shan & Hoon on 10 dec 2011.

Finally I got my green monster hair! Lol.
And Hoon & Shan got a mixture of purple with red

I didn't put my flashies on so my makeup is quite plain as seen in the pics.

I love my hair Colour result & if u did notice I changed my hairstyle.
Now my hair is fading to something more greenish brown.

The other day a Salesgirl asked what's my hair Colour but I don't really know how to explain this Colour.

I bought some Barbie lens back too.
It's like $10/pair!

I can't live w/o my Barbie lens.

We had marrybrown for our dinner, it was really yummy!

Definitely I'll go back there to do my hair coloring in a few months time.

Labels: , , , ,

Updated;




Site Statistic

Welcome to www.yoursweetestdream.blogspot.comA place where you where whats going out with my life (: You are currently view 5 posts at once only.
Best viewed in Google Chrome.Screwed up in IE.





Blogger Princess;

12
Jan
04 Feb
Aquarius
Camwhorer


Advertisment



Prevous Entries



Prevous Entries


Christmas Eve
Sick!
JB Trip + Surprise Hoon's Birthday
Taiwan 2011
This Thai restaurant is opened by porksak. Foods ...
Bali Thai
Bambi
Had my dental checkup last month. I went  to check...
A short post to keep my blog alive. So after my B...
Bangkok

Adores

Geo lense
Makeups
Sweet friends





November 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
February 2013
March 2013

Thank you

  • Designer : Josephine
  • Designer : Editor;Yours;truly.
  • Basecode : Mrs. Chuck Bass
  • Resources : The Choco Goodies , RebeccaCythia , Babydoll , Tumblr and Pinkiss
  • Host : Photobucket , Cbox , Blogger .

    Should you be listed in here and i missed you out?Do leave a tag and tell me :)

  • © All Rights Reserved