![]() Wednesday, 11 January 2012
New year eve's eve at 19:19Finally had my all time favourite: Korean BBQ! Love the BBQ foods from there. The price is about $50 for 2 pax, depending on how much u order too. Generally I will always order BBQ chicken & spicy pork (pork belly) & they will provide you with all the side dishes. The side dishes are refillable. So I guess it's pretty worth. I would always patronize this restaurant for 3 to 4 times per year. One more thing to add on, the last boss is a authentic Korean so that's explain why their foods are so nice & authentic. I'm drooling just by looking the pics alone. Last year, we brought Hoon & Shan there for food tasting too & they love it. This restaurant was actually recommend by Xiang due to the impromptu temptation of Korea food one of the day in year 2010. So we went there for food tasting in year 2010 & we were surprised that we are still back there even after 2 years. Say yeah to good foods! Ps: I added double eyelid sticker to add more crease in my eyes, that's a new beauty tool every girls should learn! :) It definitely work best for Gyrau/Japanese makeup. Labels: double eyelid, double eyelid sticker, Gyrau makeup, Japanese makeup, kimchi, Korea, Korea BBQ, Korea food |
Site StatisticBest viewed in Google Chrome.Screwed up in IE.
![]() Blogger Princess;![]() Jan 04 Feb Aquarius Camwhorer Advertisment
Prevous Entries Prevous EntriesChristmas celebration with sisters Dye hair at JB Christmas Eve Sick! JB Trip + Surprise Hoon's Birthday Taiwan 2011 This Thai restaurant is opened by porksak. Foods ... Bali Thai Bambi Had my dental checkup last month. I went to check... Adores Geo lense Makeups Sweet friends ![]() November 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 February 2013 March 2013 Thank you© All Rights Reserved |