![]() Saturday, 17 March 2012
New hair cut at 12:34Here's some of my outdated pictures. Here's a picture of my long hair & suddenly one day I have an urge to chop my hair. ![]() So I went to seek help from my hairsylist. He helped me =to change the shape of my hair and create a korea hairstyle look. My hair used to be very layered and unkempt. Now it's much neater, in the sense that it is much more even with lesser layers. Okay, say bye bye to my over waist length hair. But I'm quite happy with result, just that i have to use the hair straightener everyday to curl inwards at the bottom of the hair to create a much more bouncy hairstyle. So now i know that effort is needed to maintain a nice hairstyle :( ![]() Tried to curl my hairs with tongs and i have to say there are alot of advantages for medium hair length. I took like less than 15 mins to curl my hair/blow my hair. ![]() ![]() And here's Genki Sushi that we had in 3 weeks ago, i'm missing it :( ![]() I find this menses pain relieving chinese tcm medicine quite effective.. I always suffer from very painful cramp during the 1st two days of my menses. And amazing this miracle powder helped to reduce the cramp quite a lot. No worries about the side effect, cos it's made of natural Chinese herbs. I got it like less than S$16 and it definitely gonna save me some pain. If you're keen to buy, go research their website (Nature green) and search for the nearest outlet. ![]() My super red dress :) ![]() Bb said that i'm crazy over peter pan top/dress these few days, lol. Shopping such an addiction for me :) ![]() Labels: hair salon, haircut |
Site StatisticBest viewed in Google Chrome.Screwed up in IE.
![]() Blogger Princess;![]() Jan 04 Feb Aquarius Camwhorer Advertisment
Prevous Entries Prevous EntriesHalf Day Spa at Jean Yip Loft Birthday Celebration with BB Birthday celebration with my sisters Birthday Eve with BFF Brother's Wedding HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! It's a festive of family/r... CNY preparation New year eve's eve Christmas celebration with sisters Dye hair at JB Adores Geo lense Makeups Sweet friends ![]() November 2010 February 2011 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011 August 2011 September 2011 October 2011 December 2011 January 2012 February 2012 March 2012 February 2013 March 2013 Thank you© All Rights Reserved |